Friday, May 13, 2011

Who Am I?

Can you guess who I'm talking about based on the picture and clues below? (The picture shouldn't be taken too literally. It's just imagery.) I'll post the answer tomorrow.


I was a champion wrestler in high school and college.
I took part in a CIA-sponsored study of the effects of psychoactive drugs, particularly LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, cocaine, AMT, and DMT on people.
My friends and I, the “Merry Pranksters,” took a cross-country trip in a school bus nicknamed “Further.”
I served time in California’s San Mateo County jail.
I delivered the eulogy at promoter Bill Graham’s funeral while the Grateful Dead played.
I wrote a book about an Oregon asylum.
I was diagnosed with diabetes in 1992 and died following liver surgery in 2001.

1 comment:

  1. Are you Ken kesey? One of my favorite authors?

    ReplyDelete