10. You call it a Frisbee. Real players use discs.
9. You need a GPS system to find your disc after every throw.
8. You get poison ivy on your hands at Hole #1 while looking for your disc.
7. When you throw a tomahawk, someone may actually get scalped.
6. Your “approach” causes you physical injury.
5. You get carpal tunnel by hole #5.
4. You spend more time climbing trees than playing disc golf.
3. The six-year-olds behind you ask if they can “play through.”
2. You’re already at par before you ever make it out of the woods.
1. By the end of the game, you even have poison ivy under your clothes.