Friday, May 3, 2013

Bye, Bye Laundromat!




My weeks of hauling laundry to the laundromat are over! Our new washing machine was delivered today. We've already started washing the massive pile-up. But truth be told, I liked going to the laundromat. I could do several loads at the same time and had the luxury of reading while the clothes were spinning. Not so at home. Here I pop a load in and then turn around and see all the rest of the chores that need done.

I think I miss the laundromat already.

2 comments:

  1. Funny, I was just talking to a friend yesterday about how I didn't mind a communal laundry room in college, and how I generally missed dorm life and would still live that way if I could. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe going to the laundromat will come back into style?

      Delete