Saturday, December 31, 2011

11 Things I Did In 2011 That I'd Love To Do Again



1. Walk along the Great Wall of China
2. Hug a dolphin
3. Stomp grapes
4. Climb to the top of Notre Dame in Paris
5. Eat Belgian waffles
6. See windmills in Amsterdam
7. Parasail
8. Watch my daughter's soccer team make it to the State Championship
9. Attend the Murder & Mayhem Writer's Conference
10. Sit and read a book all day
11. Laugh at the antics of my husband and mother. If I don't do anything else, this is the one that I want to repeat.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, you had a wonderful 2011. Are your feet still purple from the grapes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds like a great 2011! Hope you have an even better 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this was an incredible year and I was lucky enough to experience things I'd never imagined I would. I'm excited to think of what 2012 will bring.

    And no - no purple feet. They used green grapes that were harvested right there in Indiana where we stomped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it sounds like you have had a wonderful year! Wishing you the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never fear! Mother wants the same thing!

    ReplyDelete