Wednesday, March 9, 2011
10 Things I Wish I Could Give Up For Lent
1. Work - But let's be honest. I don't want to work after the 40 days are up, either.
2. Pounds of Flesh - without having to give up the fattening foods that caused it.
3. Housekeeping - Oops! I gave that up years ago.
4. Telemarketer phone calls - Can I tell them I've given up listening to them for Lent?
5. Rejection letters - Contracts only from publishers, please.
6. Any mention of Charlie Sheen - Who even cares?
7. "iCarly" and "Suite Life on Deck" - Because I am not a 10-year-old girl.
8. Bills - Don't pay for 40 days?
9. Mud - Muddy footprints, muddy pawprints, and puddles like ponds in my yard.
10. Giving up things for Lent.