Today I'm turning Daily Snapshot inward. I'm revealing "10 Things You Probably Don't Know About Me" unless you're my husband or my mother. Then you probably do.
1. I hate having my picture taken, which is why there are so few of me on my blog. I HATE having my picture taken.
2. When I was a kid, I wanted to be Helen Keller and taught myself Braille. Yes, I know this sounds odd. I might even be writing a book about it (wink, wink).
3. Doctors told me I couldn't have children. I have two -- which is part of the reason why I never listen to doctors.
4. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would cleverly choose an around-the-world trip.
5. I asked my (now-)husband out on a date one morning because I thought I was having a good hair day and decided to swing by the bakery where he worked. I'm glad the mirror was kind to me that morning.
6. I pay my children to brush my hair.
7. I still have my old Archie comic books from the '70's.
8. The first thing I ever published was "How to Make Gumwrapper Chains" in Child Life magazine.
9. I rarely re-read books. The only exception is Where the Red Fern Grows. I read that 13 times in a row when I was eleven-years-old.
10. I'm a Justin Bieber fan.
Feel free to share something about yourself. It's kinda fun. :)