Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Have No Shame; I'm Shaming My Dog



I don't know if anyone else saw this on CNN today, but they were flashing pictures of pooches featured on Tumblr's Canine Shaming site. You have to check it out: http://dog-shaming.com/

After I spent the morning laughing, I immediately started thinking of signs my dog Chipsy could wear. Poor little pup. I'm almost sorry I'm embarassing him this way. But he doesn't know I'm doing it. Or maybe he does. He wouldn't willingly pose for these, so the pictures didn't turn out so well. It's like he knew what I was doing. He is smart...

2 comments:

  1. Omg that is SO funny!! The "pee on my friends" one made me laugh out loud for real. And now I'll be going through the whole Tumblr, hahaha. So good to know I'm not alone in this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right after I took the picture of him with his sign, I took him for a walk and he did, indeed, pee on his friends. :) Such a dog.

    ReplyDelete