Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Car Spotting


There’s his car. I don’t know why, but it makes my stomach flutter every time the bus pulls into the parking lot and I see it. I love Mr. Carter. I love his car. I’m so excited. He’s here!  Only three more hours until I go to his class. I wish I didn’t have his class after gym. I look so much better in the morning before I get all sweaty and my hair gets crazy. Maybe I can skip gym. Maybe I can ask Mr. Carter for a pass. I wish everybody would hurry up and get off the bus, so I’d have enough time to walk past his car real quick. I know that sounds stupid, but I like being close to him. Who knows? Maybe he’ll have to run out to his car for something and I’ll get to see him an extra time today.
Oops. Better get to class. No time to go by his car today, but at least I saw it. He’s here somewhere. I’ll see him pretty soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post and great snapshot too! It seems like Mr. Carter has an eye for awesome cars. That’s a Mercedes Benz, right? Its iconic logo is hard to forget. I, too, have a thing for Mercedez Benz vehicles. They are high-end, they have excellent interior and exterior parts, and they boast of great performance. So, how are you now? How is Mr. Carter? Do you still see him?

    Chelsea Leis

    ReplyDelete