Friday, April 13, 2012

Murder & Mayhem Again

Touring the S.W.A.T. truck at last year's Murder & Mayhem event.


No time to write. I'm off to the Murder & Mayhem Writer's Conference as part of this weekend's Write Like Mad conference. I went last year and loved it, despite the fact that I am not a crime writer. I have come to believe that it doesn't matter what genre you write in -- workshops and insight into different aspects of writing can do nothing but help.

Here's the line up of speakers today:

  • Forensic Artist Brenda Stewart

  • Bail Bond Agent Gary Good

  • Board Registered Medicolegal Death Investigator Justin Weber

  • Cincinnati Police Sergeant, Tia Miller

  • Forensic Anthropologist Dr. Elizabeth Murray



  • I can't wait! Murder & Mayhem, here I come!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment