The Seven Sisters gift shop on Tybee Island is hosting a Peeps Show and Peeps Sculpture Contest this Easter weekend. Contestants are asked to make a sculpture using sugary candy peeps as their medium. They showed a "Give Peeps a Chance" peace symbol and a sundress made of peeps as examples. We're not entering, partly because my future daughter-in-law loves peeps and says she'd eat them all before we could finish. That didn't stop us, though, from thinking of themes we might use:
- Hamlet -- To Peep or Not to Peep
- Peeps clipped to a clothesline -- "Hangin' With My Peeps"
- Peeps on a stage with props -- Peep Show
- A peep with a name badge -- "Peeping Tom"
- A peep with a hood -- Peeps in the Hood
- Rainbow -- Peeps forming a rainbow that ends in a pot of colored eggs
What would you make?