Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Try Not To Cry



Sculpture outside the Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium
Beijing, China


The 2012 Summer Olympics are quickly approaching. I shed many a tear watching the 2008 Beijing Olympics, especially every time Michael Phelps' head emerged from the water and he learned he'd won gold. I watched him scan the crowd for his mother and shared her joy in watching her son achieve his dreams. I wrote about it here.

I'm already anticipating more tears this summer. But just in case I wasn't already emotionally primed, P&G created this video that has already reduced me to a weeping puddle. I can't wait to watch the London games. But I may need a box of tissues if they're going to keep airing this commercial during it.

https://www.facebook.com/thankyoumom?v=app_139624989486054

No comments:

Post a Comment