Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What Are These Ghosts Doing?



I'm currently staying with my husband in a haunted jail hostel in Ottawa, Canada. I'll write more about it in the days to come, but for now, we're wondering what these ghosts are doing. We woke up to find that all of our toiletries were opened and oozing in the plastic bags we'd put them in. (Thank goodness!)  The cap came off his deodorant. The toothpaste is everywhere. And the screw-top lid to our travel-size shampoo was off and shampoo filled the bottom of that bag.

I know the people who stayed here didn't have access to amenities like ours. Are they jealous? Or are they just trying to mess with us? (Pun intended.)

2 comments:

  1. It's probably they way of playing with your stuff. Like kids with new toys, they don't really know what your things are and have decided to play with them instead of knowing you need them and hiding them.

    My townhouse was haunted by the previous tenant when I moved in. So, I used to keep a set of the house keys on me at all times because when I put them down for any length of time, she'd steal them and hide them from between 5 minutes to half a day; until I ordered her to put them back. It's most annoying when it happens.

    What's worse is when you're awoken in the middle of the night and they are standing at the end of your bed staring at you. Then, then... you feel *really* uncomfortable! :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Mozette. I've never seen a ghost yet. Other family members have. I think I'd be scared senseless. Toothpaste is pretty tame, compared. So are keys, I guess. Weird!

      Delete